Deodorants are an important part of our daily life and, especially these days, it is almost impossible to do without them. However, they can be really inconvenient at times, thanks to the white splotches that often stain your clothes. Don’t worry, we found a way where you can still where your deodorant ant not worry about being stinky, while also not having to worry about stains.
Deodorant stains are an extremely common nuisance faced by pretty much everyone. There are quite a few tricks that you can use in order to get rid of these unsightly white marks that ruin the look of your outfit. These cleaning tricks are:
- Use a rag or washcloth that has been slightly moistened for removing deodorant stains from your outfits. Make sure that there is no excess water in the cloth and they are simply damp, otherwise, your clothes will be wet.
- A deodorant remover is a nifty little tool that can be used as well. As it has been specially created for the task, it makes your job really easy. They can be found any pretty much any store.
- Baby wipes are yet another item that can be effectively used for stain removal. Due to their gentle disposition, they do not harm the texture of clothes either.
- Any nylon fabric – be it socks or scarves – can be used to get rid of the annoying white streaks on your clothes: especially ones that have fragile textures and fabric.
- Makeup removing wipes or makeup remover cream can be effectively used as well. Only thing to make sure is to not use the makeup remover cream in generous amounts. The wipes can be used as you please as they have low content of moisture.
- An age old trick is to simply rub the cloth against itself in order to make the deodorant marks disappear. While this is most assuredly a sure shot technique, it may end up harming the texture and shape of the garment. This happens when you rub too hard, as you may have to, when dealing with such stains.
These are the different ways in which you can get rid of deodorant stains from your clothes. The method you choose depends on your preference and none will cause your garment any harm, so do not be worried about any unfavourable consequences of following these steps. These are all tried and tested ways, tried out by people like you and me.
Now you can have perfect marks free outfits that add to your beauty, instead of diminishing it, all thanks to these deodorant stain removal tips!